Art Classes

At Classes - Discover your inner artist

Semi-private one-on-one, limited to 1-2 people per class

Register now and receive an 8.5x11 FREE Limited Edition Print and a 10% discount on your next class

“This is my favorite local artist. I'm so excited that he is teaching classes. I've already signed up. I've been wanting to take lessons for years and now it's with someone I know and love. Very excited. Come join me!!!” --Lisa MacKillop

Flexible classes now available, these classes are designed to meet your schedule, you decide which ones to take and when to take them. Once you register for the class the time block will be marked full. You can take them alone or with a friend.

Available classes:
  • Painting Fundamentals
  • Mastering your Skills
  • Exploring Watercolors
  • Abstract Workshop

“You are a great teacher! Had so much fun! Looking forward to next week!” --Natalie Apellaniz

Private and Company Parties
Host a party and have your friends paint along as I paint. I will bring all the painting supplies needed, you provide the tables, chairs, and table covers. Company parties will have the option to have employees paint along or to have me give step-by-step instruction as I paint a large abstract for the company to keep. Please contact me for party details.

For additional information please go to: http://www.moreno-art.com


Comments

Popular Posts