Did you miss my art exhibition?

No worries, let me share with you a few of the pieces that were the center of attention.   The exhibit pieces are from the Figurative, Expressive, and Living Waters Series.

Photos are great, but there are times when they do not do justice, this is the case with fine art. These images, will give you a good sense about each piece, however, I know that if you were to see them in person, you would have the positive  impression felt  by the guests of the exhibition...WOW! Seriously, they are impressive, and they are far more than just something you hang on the wall to decorate, they are collectors pieces.

I have been working on some of these paintings for over five years, trying to get them just right. I want my art to speak to the viewer, take a look and see if they speak to you. My goal is, that my collectors enjoy the piece for generations.

Click here to enjoy the photos, and if you have any questions, please let me know.

Comments

Popular Posts